Termite inspection in Bronx, NY, Most lenders require Termite Clearance’ and most buyers want to know the structure they purchase is free from infestation. Both lender and buyer are making a large investment and want to confirm the building involved is sound.
24 Hour Exterminating Termite Inspection In Bronx, NY helps you comply with full disclosure laws, and ensures there won’t be any surprises when escrow closes
- Get an inspection prior to listing the property, so you can consider any work that needs to be completed and possibly adjust your listing price.
- Acknowledge any insect activity or damage, and have it addressed early to avoid any delays in closing escrow.
- For Buyers
- Make sure that a WDO (wood -destroying organism) inspection is part of the escrow instructions, whether your lender requires it or not. It’s always in your best interest.
- Once you get the report, feel free to contact our inspector for any clarification needed. That’s our job, and we’re always happy to answer your termite questions.
- For real estate agents
- Prompt escrow service
- Discussions of any findings immediately following the inspection
- Reports emailed
- Free ” estimates for termite treatment
- Specialized services for agents
If you need a qualified termite inspection specialist then you should call 24 Hour Exterminating today. We will work with you to set up a time and do a thorough inspection. Call to set up an appointment at (914)-412-5711
Real Estate Termite Inspection For Sellers, Buyers, Agents, termite Treatment, Bronx & NYC, New Rochelle, Westchester County, NY
Termites cause millions of dollars in damage to homes and property all over the world every year. Termite control services provided by 24 Hour Exterminating are crucial for property owners to mitigate and stop the costly damage these wood-eating insect cause. 24 Hour Exterminating termite exterminator is trained to spot the signs of a termite infestation and provide a response and treatment option which will resolve the issue, stopping the damage before it gets worse, and offering solutions to prevent a return infestation.
Education on prevention, plus a professional inspection every year is the keys to protecting your property from termites. Without regular inspections, termite control will be more difficult and your home can be under attack by termite infestations undetected for years; hidden behind walls, floor coverings, insulation and other obstructions. At the first sign of a termite infestation, contact an expert. https://www.24hourexterminating.com/termite-control-exterminator-bronx-nyc/